Monday, January 13, 2014

Home for Christmas

The Christmas season is always a special time for me. Even more so, now that I live half way across the country. This is my one time each year that I know I will have some quality time with my family, and a chance to catch up to a few close friends who still live in the Chicagoland area. One of these close friends is Tiffany, whom I have known since freshman year of high school. She now has a beautiful daughter, who keeps her plenty busy. But we always find time to get together to catch up over coffee and (now) Dora the Explorer. Tiffany is also into photography, specializing in children portraits! She has a whole bunch of fun back drops to play with, so we set up right in her kitchen, with her little girl our star attraction. Afterwards, we headed outdoors to capture a few touching and loving moments out in the snow. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment