Friday, July 4, 2014

Lauren + Danny: Wed!



Lauren and Danny’s wedding day was perfect. From the laying of hands in a group prayer before heading to the ceremony, to their first kiss as husband and wife in front of all their friends and family, to an evening of non stop dancing, theirs was a celebration to remember. The weather could not have cooperated better either! Friends and family pulled together all of the little details to make this wedding on the  Chesapeake a truly personal experience. 

I had been communicating with Lauren via email, and didn’t get to meet her until the day of her wedding, but we instantly clicked, and I knew she was my favourite kind of bride. Beautiful inside and out, goofy, and full of laughs. No wonder Danny fell in love with her!  The love and laughter her and Danny shared throughout the day was contagious. During the ceremony, I got chills listening to everyone singing together, and the energy went through the roof when the sun went down and people hit the dance floor. Lauren’s dad even gave a polka lesson, which was so entertaining! The joy filling the air was palpable, and I know that I didn't want the night to end. 

 Lauren and Danny, I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Cheers!


















 











































































No comments:

Post a Comment