Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Photography and the Hygienists

Back in 2006, I moved down to Southern Illinois to begin my studies for dental hygiene. The awful short term memory that I have, I don't recall which hygiene class it was, but Tracy and I met that fall semester. We clicked over our involvement in the equestrian world, and spent the next 3 years in various classes together. After graduation, we parted ways; me ending up in DC, while Tracy and her husband made a home for themselves in Oklahoma. We lost contact until just this past year. Tracy was getting into photography, and noticed that I was involved in that industry as well. We quickly began exchanging messages all things photography. When Tracy told me that she was heading to eastern Virginia to watch the annual pony swim on Chincoteague island, we decided that she should make a quick pit stop in my little corner of Virginia as well. Since her and I both needed new head shots, we thought what better time than that visit!

Tracy, it was so great seeing you, even for a brief time! Your photography skills have made incredible leaps and bounds in the short time since you picked up a DSLR. I have no doubt that you are going to go far! (and surpass me in no time!)

If you have a minute, check out her work on facebook HERE!

Cheers to a beautiful day!












No comments:

Post a Comment