Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Bohemian Inspired Photo Session | Charlottesville Virginia

This past weekend provided central VA with GORGEOUS weather! I mean, if there was a definition of perfect, that would have been it. I had a full weekend too! I dusted off my road bike and met up with a group to get in a 30 mile ride just north of Charlottesville. I had bonfire and grilling with friends, and a 5 hour marathon gardening session. I turned up the ground by hand and got all my weeding done. I had started my plants a few weeks ago, and they were also ready to go into the ground. So, even though by Sunday evening I was ready to collapse in a heap, I was re-energized with excitement over the Spring Bohemian session that took place that evening. My beautiful co-worker Erin graciously modeled for us! Emily of Emily Marie Photography made stunning floral crowns and bouquets with flowers she picked up at Kroger and Trader Joe's. The property I am renting on is the perfect location for any sort of natural setting type shoots. You can see more of the property in this post here! Anyway, we had a fantastic time, fantastic weather, and even a fantastic surprise addition to the shoot! Enjoy the photos, and please feel free to contact me if you would like collaborate on a styled shoot!!!  Also, Looks of Love Photography will not be Looks of Love for long. Stayed tuned for my next blog post where I will be revealing the new name of my business :-D




 

























No comments:

Post a Comment