Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hali + Scott (Pre) Valentines Day Photo Session

What a great day for this! I met this pretty lady at work. Every Wednesday and Thursday, Hali and I get down and dirty in other people's mouths ( its the dental field after all!)  I liked her right off the bat. She is GORGEOUS, but also has a kooky sense of humor and is so down to earth. When I was tossing around the idea of doing a Valentines themed photo session, Hali was all in. I couldn't wait, as I get super excited about photographing people! Her and I even went to the store a couple days before to find Valentines themed props. I love this gal!

We met up at Roosevelt Island, just outside of DC. I had never met Scott before, and when Hali sent me a text telling me they had gotten lost, and blamed it on Australian driving, I just assumed it was a term I was unfamiliar with. Turns out Scott is from Australia! So here I have two people who could seriously be in magazines, and to top it off, one of them has a beautiful Aussie accent. Squee!

It was chilly, but they were both such good sports!We toured a good part of the island, and despite the mud and the cold, we had a great time. Im looking forward to more photo fun with these two in the future. :-)




















No comments:

Post a Comment