Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wintery January Evening

My neighbors. I am slightly in love with their home :-)
Is anyone else as cold as I am?! My little space heater is trying with all its might, and I have a fire going in the fireplace, but I just can't seem to get warm. After the snowfall we had last week, the temps slowly crept their way back up, only to plunge back down again today. Brrr! I have a few exciting events coming up that I will share as they get closer, but in the meantime, grab a mug of some warm tea/coffee and snuggle up under a blanket. If you have a fireplace, be sure to get that going and ENJOY! I know that's what I will be doing! This weekend I am heading down to Charolettesville, VA to do a little site seeing/property scouting/dinner with friends. Pictures of that to come next week! In the meantime, please enjoy a few photos I took during our snowy last Tuesday. I only lasted about ten minutes outside before I was legitimately frozen. I just keep reminding myself that summer is coming! :-)
Our little shed out back


Christmas lights are left up all year long at this house!
 
 

Not much going on down my street. Just soltiude, peace, and quiet on a snowy day


Because I would wear RAINboots out in a snowstorm...

No comments:

Post a Comment