Saturday, April 19, 2014

Silas - 1st Birthday



I’ve known Danielle for a long time. I mean, her mom and my dad are brother and sister, so we go way back. ;-)  When she brought her now husband Brandon around, we all liked him and thought he was a keeper. ;-)

  These two met at a FOCUS National Conference in Orlando, Florida. If you are interested in learning more about FOCUS, check this out! Danielle and Brandon love God and love each other, and they are just the perfect match! Their desire to grow in love and in faith has proven to be quite an inspiration for myself. Danielle keeps a blog of her life and reflections.... She is a much better writer than I am, and her posts always inspire! If you have a moment, be sure to check out her blog BLISSFUL THINKING

They have always known that they wanted a big family, and this little guy set the bar HIGH! Silas tugs at my baby heart stings (and that says something!) They live in Iowa, and I live in Virginia, so I don’t get to see them often, but this little guy is full of smiles and giggles and laughs. This weekend marks his first year on Earth. I wish him a lifetime of love and happiness. I have no doubt that he will be a handsome, successful man one day.  Cheers to another year of a beautiful life :-)

 




 

 
 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment