Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Reflections


Where has this year gone!? We all learn that the older we get, the faster time flies, but gosh! Slow down, will ya?

December is a month where life slows down considerably for me, which is both a blessing and a curse. To keep up my inspiration, I will for the second year be blogging or Instagramming a photo a day. I found this photography challenge last year through Susannah Conway.  The idea around “December reflections” is to “simply take a photograph every day for the whole of December. That’s it. Pause, look around you and shoot what you see. Live inside each moment. Pay attention to what’s there.” So please feel free to follow along, or even join me in this month long photographic journey!

Oh, and I can’t forget to mention that yesterday I had the pleasure of second shooting alongside the oh so talented Kelly Dean of Kelly Dean photography. Her dear friends Ryan and Caitlin got married yesterday surrounded by snowy hills, friends, and family.  It was a perfect day, and I can not wait to share the photos from their wedding with you!

Stay tuned :-D


Love and Happiness

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment